- AMSA ICAM Resource Page for Students
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, NIH
- The Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Cancer Institute, NIH
- Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine
- Academic Consortium for Complementary and Alternative Health Care
- The Integrator Blog
What is Integrative Medicine?
Integrative Medicine is the practice of medicine that reaffirms the importance of the relationship between practitioner and patient, focuses on the whole person, is informed by evidence, and makes use of all appropriate therapeutic approaches, healthcare professionals and disciplines to achieve optimal health and healing.
Developed and Adopted by the Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine, May 2005